Cococho Ergonomic Baby Carrier
The most practical and user-friendly carrier. Secure the baby in the carrier before wearing it.
- Enables to carry the baby in an ergonomic way in the front or on the back with the baby facing the parent.
- One size, adjustable for almost all adult sizes, and adapts to babies’ development from birth until toddlerhood.
- Dynamic waist belt adapts to the baby’s growth, for carrying in a healthy hip position.
- Special layering allows comfort, ventilation, and contact with a cotton layer.
- Built-in head and neck support that works while the baby is awake and asleep.
- Soft, roomy, and adjustable back support allows the baby’s spine to develop naturally from C to S shape.
- Includes practical pockets for small essentials.
- Includes a mirror to monitor the baby while being carried on the back.
- Includes two teething pads.
- Machine washable.
SAFE AND EASY TO USE
The use of the Cococho carrier is particularly safe thanks to its structure and mode of use. The child is secured in the carrier prior to wearing it. This method is similar to the back framed carriers and allows to wear the baby with the carrier like a knapsack in front,and later on the back.
The Cococho carrier is designed in such a manner that you don’t need to juggle the baby as the carrier can be positioned securely with utmost ease and no fuss.
RIGHT AFTER BIRTH
The Cococho baby carrier may be used for a new born, right after birth, provided the pregnancy was normal and fully completed from 7 lbs/ 3.2 kg. It will adapt to your baby’s development from the phase its muscles are weak and its bones are soft, until it will become a young toddler weighting 40 lbs/ 18 kg. The space provided by the carrier is fully compatible, needing no additional accessory for young babies. Both the baby and the adult will experience a feeling similar to that of pregnancy because of the closeness and oneness. it’s a great tool for the fourth trimester (Now Daddy can experience pregnancy for himself ?).
ERGONOMIC FOR THE BABY
The Cococho carrier’s innovative waist belt allows to carry the baby in a heathy hip position. Whether the legs are tucked-in, in a frog position for a newborn, a narrow leg spread for small babies or a wide leg spread for toddlers. All of these positions considerably reduce pressure on the baby’s lower pelvis and help to reduce the risk of Hip Dysplasia. The back and head support of the Cococho carrier supports the child’s head and neck even before positioning the loaded carrier on the adult, and works when the baby is either awake or asleep. The Cococho’s back support is roomy enough to allow the baby’s back to curve naturally with arms inside the carrier, allowing the baby to use them.